After more than 18 months of R&D, Utilising the combined power of the new Unichip Q4 and the Unichip D4D Injector drivers, we have finally released the Unichip PPTOY200.3 Diesel Tuning Solution to suit the 70 series V8 Turbo Diesel Landcruiser.
The power increase displayed on the dyno Graph below is:
- From 102kw at the wheels
- To 150.1kw at the wheels
The Torque increase displayed on the dyno graph below is:
• From 310nm at the wheels
• To 610nm at the wheels
• Injector timing: This is a unique Unichip feature to have complete 3D control of injector timing.This means we can control the exact time they open to achieve optimised fuel burn. This will result in lower exhaust gas temperatures and greater engine longevity.
• Fuel Rail Pressure: Unichip has full 3D control of Fuel Rail pressure, the simplest way to increase power on a turbo diesel. However there are rules to follow when increasing fuel rail pressure, these are taken into consideration from all of our trained Unichip Authorised agents.
• Injector Drivers: This feature allows the Unichip to have full 3D control of the Diesel Injectors via the Unichip D4D drivers for greater performance and flexibility.
What are the other advantages to the Unichip Q4?
• Throttle Booster: This feature enables the Unichip Q4 to achieve a faster throttle response and reduce turbo lag. Some people pay upward of $800 for a pedal and booster kit. This is a standard feature in the Unichip Australia Plug & Play.
• Water temp Protection: This is the “built in” safety feature of the new Unichip Q4 we have the ability to monitor engine temp via the coolant temperature sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the engine temperature rises. Meaning: As the engine temperature rises the Unichip Q4 will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
• Map Select : This option enables the 5 map capability of the Unichip Q4. This means you can access the 5 maps which can be tailored to your requirements. EG, High Power Map, Towing Map, Standard Map, Immobiliser Map or Even a High Boost or Low Boost Map. Speak to your Authorised Unichip agent to tailor 5 tunes to suit your application.
• EGT protection: This is the “add on” safety feature of the new Unichip Q4 we have the ability to monitor engine exhaust temp via the Unichip EGT sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the Exhaust temperature rises. Meaning: As the exhaust temperature rises the Unichip Q4 will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
About the Unichip
This is because it is the ONLY LIVE tuning software on the market for late model diesel engines; The Unichip is more than a traditional Chip, its closer to a standalone E.C.U. We calibrate the Unichip Unit LIVE on the dyno (this is very important) to give you the best and SAFEST power torque and fuel economy!If your Dyno tuner isn’t LIVE tuning he isn’t tuning, it would be closer to an educated guess of what numbers in a fuel table or even worse a generic re-flash downloaded from the internet…. For your own sake and that of your investment insist on LIVE tuning.
Plug and Play pricing does not include fitting and tuning. Plug and Play Unichip will require fitting and tuning from Authorized Unichip agent.
*PLEASE NOTE CLUTCH UPGRADE IS ADVISED*
SPEAK TO YOUR LOCAL UNICHIP AGENT FOR PRICING