Safari Snorkel suitable for Nissan Navara
D23 ST/ST-X Dual Cab 2.3L Diesel Engine
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your D23 ST/ST-X Dual Cab 03/2015 Onwards 2.3L Diesel engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Nissan Navara 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
Part Number: SS741HF
*Suits ST, SL & ST-X Dual Cab Diesel Models
*Does NOT suit DX & RX Models
The SS741HF Nissan Navara 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of D23 ST/ST-X Dual Cab 03/2015 Onwards 2.3L Diesel engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Nissan D23 ST/ST-X Dual Cab 03/2015 Onwards 2.3L Diesel Navara, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Nissan Navara design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Nissan Navara 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Nissan Navara snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.