Safari Snorkel to suit 70 Series Toyota Land Cruiser V-SPEC
· Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
· Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
· Increased airflow for your 03/2007 Onwards 4.5L Diesel 1VD-FTV engine
· Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
· Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
· Comprehensive Snorkel fitting guide suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser 4WD with an accurate template for installation.
· Lifetime Warranty
Part Number: SS79HFD
The SS79HFD Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 03/2007 Onwards 4.5L Diesel 1VD-FTV engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 03/2007 Onwards 4.5L Diesel 1VD-FTV 70 Series Land Cruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.