Safari Armax Snorkel to suit 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser
04/1998 - 09/2007 All Engines
· Up to 50% increased airflow for your 100 Series Land Cruiser engine
· Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
· Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
· Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
· Developed in conjunction with other ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.
· Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
· Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
· Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
· Comprehensive Safari Snorkel fitting guide to suit Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD with an accurate template for installation.
· Lifetime warranty
Part Number: SS86HP
The SS86HP Safari Snorkels suitable for Toyota 100 Series Landcruiser 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 04/1998 - 09/2007 All engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 04/1998 - 09/2007 100 Series Landcruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design suitable for Toyota 100 Series Landcruiser. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 100 Series Landcruiser 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 100 Series Landcruiser breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
V-Spec snorkels are identified with a ‘HF’ at the end of the part number. These snorkels are manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own industrial specification UV stabilized polyethylene material. A life time warranty is included for peace of mind when it comes to your vehicle.